sex - have sex
sex [ options ] ... [ username ] ...
sex allows the invoker to have sex with the user(s) specified in the command line. If no users are specified, they are taken from the LOVERS environment variable. Options to make things more interesting are as follows:
- external stimulus (aphrodisiac) option
- bestiality with <animal>
- chocolate sauce option
- chaining option (cuffs included) (see also -m -s -W)
- get a date with the features described in <file>
- exhibitionism (image sent to all machines on the net)
- foreplay option
- nasal sex with plants
- coitus interruptus (messy!)
- jacuzzi option (California sites only)
- leather option
- masochism (see -s)
- triple parallel (Menage a Trois) option
- necrophilia (if target process is not dead, program kills it)
- oral option
- parallel access (orgy)
- debug option (proposition only)
- pedophilia (must specify a child process)
- quickie (wham, bam, thank you, ma'am)
- sadism (target must set -m)
- sundae option
- voice-net sex via standard uucp autodialer facilities; area code prefix of 900 is assumed.
- voyeurism (surveys the entire net)
- whipped cream option
- whips (see also -s, -C, and -m)
is a list of default partners which will be used if none are specified in the command line. If any are specified, the values in LOVERS is ignored.
- animals for bestiality
- possible dates
- sundae recipes
- sado-masochistic equipment
^C (quit process) may leave the user very unsatisfied.
^Z (stop process) is usually quite messy.
Warning: Use condom(1).
Author prefers to be anonymous.
Oldest program ever.